Please join us for San Diego Unified School District’s Military Appreciation Event
on August 9th from 9am-2pm at Serra High School.
The event will include a resource fair, games, activities, prizes and complimentary BBQ lunch. It will be open to all military families within San Diego Unified School District.
New military families to San Diego Unified School District will have the opportunity to enroll their children in school. The enrollment portion of the Military Appreciation Event is for new students only. Students already enrolled in San Diego Unified School District that did not get their school choice or missed the deadline (February 15, 2014) will not be accommodated at this event, but are encouraged to attend the military appreciation festivities.
If you are a new military family to San Diego Unified School District and want enroll your child in school during the event, please follow these guidelines:
- Appointments will last approximately 15 minutes
- Sign up for one 15 minute appointment per student
- If you have more than one child click "Schedule Additional Time"
- Add the next available 15 minute time slot
- Bring required documents for enrollment appointment
- Proof of Residence
- Immunization Records
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child Care will be offered for school-age children during the enrollment process only
Questions please call 619-725-7652